Lashbrook Marketing & PR is seeking a digital-savvy, highly motivated individual with experience and passion for marketing, public relations and social media. You will develop, manage and execute digital and social media strategies to raise awareness and market share for our clients and our agency. You will work in direct collaboration with senior strategists, communications coordinators and the design team.
If you have experience leading, managing and implementing digital marketing projects, love a fast-paced work environment and enjoy building client relationships, we want to chat with you.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with our creative team to design, develop and implement digital marketing solutions including lead generation/inbound marketing campaigns for a diverse range of clients
- Generate content to use on various digital and social platforms to tell stories, engage audiences and generate leads
- Create and place paid online advertising campaigns using Google AdWords, digital display, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Actively monitor online marketing activity and track engagement metrics to measure success of campaigns, provide insights and identify opportunities
- Work as part of a team with minimal direction to take charge of a project
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings and presentations
- Stay current with new digital trends and innovative solutions for clients and the agency
- Write content such as blog posts, e-books and infographics for content marketing initiatives
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in communications, advertising, marketing, public relations or journalism
- 2-3 years of experience in related field with a focus on digital marketing and social media
- Must be comfortable and able to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several projects concurrently
- Previous experience creating and identifying quality social media content
- A strong technical background and professional experience using all major social media platforms as well as monitoring skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the quickly-evolving digital space
- Knowledge of and proficiency with lead generation services such as SEO, Google Adwords, social media advertising and digital display ads
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications are considered an asset
Why work at Lashbrook?
We are a passionate and inspired team that believes there is nothing more powerful than innovative ideas based on intelligent insights (we’re big on alliteration too). Not only do we do great work, we have fun doing it. We have a unique culture that engages our team in activities like team competitions, creative sharing at Brain Buzz and giving back to the community. Our inspiring heritage office space is located in the city’s most vibrant neighbourhood, steps away from the Market, trendy bars and coffee shops and great restaurants.
This is a full time position offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and paid downtown parking. Please submit your cover letter including salary expectations and attach a PDF/Word to email@example.com. The deadline is April 16th, 2018.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact us at 519.850.0115.