Lashbrook Marketing & Public Relations is seeking a talented and experienced graphic designer with a passion for creativity and excellence to join our award winning team.
Working closely with our team of senior strategists and communications specialists you will develop innovative and intuitive graphic content for our clients and the agency. Your extreme attention to detail, strong communications skills and collaborative style will be essential to your role as a graphic designer.
If you love design, have agency experience working in print and digital formats and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, we want to chat with you.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a design and strategy team to develop concepts, design and layouts based on client expectations and agency standards
- Manage design projects from concept to execution by coordinating with the appropriate teams to secure proper assets and meet deadlines
- Provide professional and friendly customer service and support to clients and agency teams
- Maintain high skill levels in relevant programs, new technologies and best practices through ongoing training, education and research
- Perform all other duties as required to support overall project completion and success
- 5 – 7 years experience, ideally within an agency environment with an extensive portfolio of print and digital designs
- Formal training in graphic design with extensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Google applications
- Experience working within web content management systems and email campaign systems
- Basic familiarity with web development and basic HTML and CSS coding
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Why work at Lashbrook?
We are a passionate and inspired team that believes there is nothing more powerful than innovative ideas based on intelligent insights (we’re big on alliteration too). Not only do we do great work, we have fun doing it. We have a unique culture that engages our team in activities like sandwich competitions, creative sharing at Brain Buzz, Lunch and Learns and Mad Men Fridays.
Our inspiring heritage office space is located in the city’s most vibrant neighbourhood, steps away from the Market, trendy bars and coffee shops and great restaurants.
This is a full time position offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and paid downtown parking. Please submit your cover letter including salary expectations, resume and portfolio of design samples to email@example.com by 5:00 pm on June 18, 2018.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.