Lashbrook Marketing and PR, an award-winning integrated agency is looking for an experienced Agency Operations Manager to join our team.
This is a dynamic role for an entrepreneurial minded, solutions oriented, innovative individual who thrives on making things run efficiently.
Reporting directly to the President/Founder, you will assist the team with implementing a growth focused strategic plan. You will also be the agency ‘control tower’, responsible for making sure projects are completed on time and on budget while ensuring our usual level of excellent quality and client satisfaction.
If you have expertly managed accounts, projects and clients and can juggle multiple balls while keeping an eye on the big picture, all with a calm approach then send a resume and let’s chat!
What you’ll do:
- Manage agency’s master schedule and oversee workflow, time tracking and reports on project timelines and budgets
- Communicate with the team and liaise with clients to keep work flowing and projects coming in on schedule and on budget
- Set up scalable, efficient processes and systems to better manage workflow and communications
- Prepare project proposals, estimates, contracts and scope of work documents
- Assist with new business development through prospect research and RFP co-ordination
- Ensure office equipment and IT is up to date and working effectively
- Vendor co-ordination and management including freelance designers, photographers, videographers
Required skills and experience:
- 5-7 years of marketing project management experience, in a creative agency
- Thorough understanding of production process from concept to finished project
- A basic understanding of design principles as well as photography and video production would be an asset
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and ability to proofread
- A passion for project management, and a track record of establishing successful workflows and processes
- Familiarity with project management programs (we us Workimajig) and email marketing software (such as Campaign Monitor or Constant Contact)
- Some understanding of agency financial management or willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic, motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- A good sense of humour will help you fit in well
Why work at Lashbrook?
We are a passionate and inspired team that believes there is nothing more powerful than innovative ideas based on intelligent insights (we’re big on alliteration too). Not only do we do great work, we have fun doing it. Our inspiring heritage office space is located in the city’s most vibrant neighbourhood, steps away from the market, trendy bars and coffee shops and great restaurants.
This is a fulltime position offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and paid downtown parking. Please submit a cover letter including salary expectations and attach a PDF/Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1,2019. We appreciate the interest of all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.